- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Pain Relief Could Be Only Two Feet Away
Even if your feet don't hurt, they may be a major factor contributing to your health problems. Spinal-pelvic misalignment is the culprit. Pain in various parts of your body may be traced directly to your feet! You may not be as fortunate as you think. A foot problem may be the cause of discomfort or pain in your leg/hip, back, arm/shoulder or even your neck! Custom-made, flexible orthotics may be part of the solution to your health problems.
Take This Test
- Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours daily?
- Do you participate regularly in any physical sport (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, etc.)?
- Are you age 40 or over?
- Have you had a prior knee injury, back injury, or neck injury?
- Do your shoes wear unevenly?
- Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
- Is one of your legs shorter than the other?
- Do you have knock knees or bow legs?
- Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)?
- Do your feet "toe out" when you're walking?
The answers to these questions can help determine whether or not orthotics are right for your individual needs. If you find yourself relating to the questions, and answering yes to more than half the questions above, orthotics could be a safe, comfortable solution!