- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Injury, aging, or stressful activities can all cause a misalignment in your spine which triggers different symptoms throughout your body.
If there is a compromise of one of the arches, the other arches will compensate for the stressor in order to balance out the body. The added stress to these compensating arches, in turn, creates more stress, leading to further compromise.
Alleviating pain in one part of the body often requires treating a different part. For example, the pain you feel in your neck could be caused by a misalignment in your spine caused by an unbalanced positioning in your feet. What we have here is a chain reaction.
- Properly fitted Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers support the foot to control excessive and unwanted pronation and supination. This helps to reduce unwanted stress on the body.
- Improved shock absorption reduces repetitive stress on joints and muscles, permitting smoother function and decreasing arthritic symptoms.
- Use of Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers represents a long-term, yet cost-effective intervention for many types of functional and structural problems.
- Wearing Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers inside your shoes is similar to placing a shim beneath the leg of a wobbly table: it adds support to eliminate unwanted motion in the entire structure.
- The foot is formed of three distinct arches, which create an architectural vault. The result of supporting these three arches is improved stability and postural integrity.
- Flexible Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers encourage optimal muscle and nerve function by guiding the feet through a more normal pattern with each step taken.